Welcome to the Graefenburg UMC blog! Here you can find thoughts, study God's Word, and discuss the issues and challenges of life. This is our online resource for community building and discipleship. Welcome!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a beautiful day!

Can you believe this gorgeous day so early in March?  Today was a sick day for me....still recovering from those wonderful germies my kiddos shared with me last week.  After rough morning things have finally turned and I think I might live.  :) So I have spent this afternoon (before going to class of course) cleaning.  I opened the kitchen door for a while (to air out those germs of course!), swept and mopped the floor and found my beautiful kitchen table again.  (It has been buried for a while now...) I LOVE spring!  Finally, some sunshine, warm air, and energy!  This time of year reminds me of the many things that we are blessed with in life.  Take a few minutes today to enjoy God's blessings.

What are you most thankful for today?

                                             Coming Soon....hopefully!

Blessings!
~jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment