Welcome to the Graefenburg UMC blog! Here you can find thoughts, study God's Word, and discuss the issues and challenges of life. This is our online resource for community building and discipleship. Welcome!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Questions to Ponder

Next Sunday will be the first Sunday of 2011. (Oh dear, where has the time gone?!?) In preparing for the New Year please take a few moments to answer the following questions:

What is your prayer for 2011?

Finish the following sentence: "I love Graefenburg UMC because..."

What is something in your own life that you would like to improve in 2011?

What is something about the church that you would like to see improve in 2011?

Please post your responses in the comment section below.  You can do this without posting your name.  :)

3 comments:

  1. My prayer for 2011 is for the health and harmony within my family.

    I love Graefenburg UMC because they have graciously welcomed me into the church family.

    I would like to become healthier. Not only to lose weight, but to make healthy choices that last.

    I would really love for us to have children consistently attending church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayer for the new year is for health in our families and extra peace throughout the year.

    I love GUMC because I feel that God is present and everyone is open and friendly.

    Oh boy...losing weight comes to mind, right after I finish the Christmas cookies.

    I would love to see the church grow deeper in God's Word and offer something during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayer for 2011 is for the health of my family and to be able to get through the tough times.

    I love Graefenburg UMC because it is one big family where you can always come home to.

    I would like to get back in shape in 2011 and lose a few pounds.

    I would love to see the church grow and be as big as I remember from my childhood. I love GUMC!

    ReplyDelete